Grace Kelly



Hey guys ! I'm so excited to share with you a sim I'm working on for a very long time. I didn't share her before as I wasn't completely satisfied with her. But, here she is, my favourite actress ever : Grace Kelly ! Born in 1956, Philadelphia, Grace Kelly is considered as one of the most iconic actress and one of the most beautiful women who ever walked this earth. She was the muse of Hitchcock and played in three of his movies such as Rear Window. She passed away at the age of 52 in a tragic car accident as she was the princess of Monaco.
Now she comes back in the Sims 4 community and can't wait to play with you !
I hope you like her as I do !
DON'T REUPLOAD OR CLAIM AS YOUR OWN ! But share freely screencaps of her with a link to my page :)



Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.